I can finally stop being vague about one of the big projects I was/am working on – I made a music video! No kidding. Wrote a song and everything. I was seriously in tears laughing watching this back so I hope y’all are too. Don’t forget to share the video with friends / social media and subscribe while you are there. More big vague projects on the way 🙂 #withcaptions as always.
My amazing weekend plans:
- craft store and Target
- filming at least 6 videos (5 on Friday, 1 some other day) for my channel (yes this is a link, go catch up on the vids)
- getting my gutter fixed, half fell down during a storm, but the reason was that they used the wrong nails when putting it up and my friend’s bf is going to hammer it up quick so it could be way worse
- cleaning my house
- taking at least 2 if not 3 or more fitness classes
- editing, thumbnailing (it is a word now, deal with it), subtitling videos
- starting my for now secret but soon to be announced project
Yeah, I am a busy person. And yes most of the above involves working / jobs. But they are jobs I enjoy so they don’t feel like work. I know that is so cliche to say.
Yep, I can stop being vague now. I recorded and just recently posted my first video on YouTube.
Please watch if you would like and then like and subscribe if you are so inclined.
The video can be found at this link.
WARNING: I swear, a lot. That is why I didn’t post it directly here.
I will continue my blogs. This is just an attempt to expand into another form of media.
Yes, I am doing a thing. Or I did a thing, at least the first part, and then hit a major technical snag that I have spent hours trying to work through. But I will get through it and finish the thing!
I am being intentionally vague. I also posted in similar vagueness about this thing on my other blog.
To sum up – I am in the process of doing a thing, details to follow after tech support calls me back.