Normally I write a to do list and I can filter some of it off onto another day. It is a good day if I get half done. Today I cannot push any of these aside.
My to do list:
- finish work at my day desk job
- grocery store (I need cold medicine and soup, forget the rest)
- coffee shop to bum wifi and upload my next YouTube video (I post every Tuesday to my channel)
- learn 43 since I have to teach it tomorrow
- watch the preview
- write my notes
- do the entire workout from notes
- go to the studio and take a PILOXING class to audition the instructor and then close the studio after class since she doesn’t have a key
- shower because I will stink
- laundry since I will be out of workout clothes
- knit the last sock in this order
- knit a hat
- pack up all orders to ship hopefully tomorrow
And I wonder why I get sick. I might do too much.
Anyway, watch my YouTube videos, like, comment, and subscribe if you are so inclined. The most recent one doesn’t have swearing.
***UPDATE – video is live, links have been added***